Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash

Hey guys! So I recently placed an order on Sephora.com because they were having a sale on the Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash. Unfortunately it's out of stock now. I was hoping to get a second one as backup because I love it! Each pencil is almost full size. The full size is 0.10 oz. and are $20 each. The minis in the set are 0.088 oz. and the set of 5 was on sale for $12!

The colors included in the set are:
-Delinquent (a royal purple with a reddish purple shimmer)
-Rehab (a brownish warm taupe color with a slightly metallic sheen)
-JuJu (a lighter version of rehab, but in the same color family) This one is only available in this set and not sold individually, which is quite a shame because it's so beautiful. However, I think that Urban Decay Toasted eyeshadow is quite similar.
-Sin (a frosty champagne color that it less frosty than Sin Primer Potion)
-Clash (a bright turquoise blue with a silver shimmer) This one is incredibly similar to Urban Decay Electric 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil except that this one is a bit more pigmented.


Keep reading after the jump to see swatches and a neutral look that I did!




L to R: Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, Clash
(Natural Light)

L to R: Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, Clash
(With Flash)

L to R: Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, Clash
They smudged only when I rubbed really really hard and there wasn't even that much smudging!


The look that I did was pretty neutral. I used Juju on the inner half and Rehab on the outer half. On top of Juju, I put UD Toasted Eyeshadow on top. On the top of Rehab, I put UD Lost Eyeshadow on top. I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner on the top lashline. For mascara, I used Clinique High Impact Mascara.

With Flash

With Flash

Natural Light

Natural Light


I have oily eyelids and I find that these stay pretty well on their own if you blend it out so it is a thin layer on your lid. I do recommend using a primer for these if you plan on wearing them on their own. These set incredibly fast so I think that you should apply onto one eye first, then immediately blend it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment