Hello again! Today's review is going to be on urban decay's show pony palette. I bought it sometime last year at sephora for $30 but they're having it on sale for $16. Great for those of you who haven't checked it out yet. Bad for those of us who already bought it full price.
My thoughts on this palette:
- great if you are looking to try out urban decay products
- I wish they had a matte nude color to be used as a highlight
- overall color selection is great
- only color i have problems with is snatch because it's so glittery
- there are neutrals to help balance out the brights
- worth the money, the shadows are slightly smaller than mac shadows
- comes with a mini primer potion and eyeliner which both work great
- packaging is cardboard but it's very sturdy and slim, plus it comes with a mirror!
Continue reading to see more pictures and swatches!